No matter the loan program you choose, you need to show the lender these documents or pieces of information:
- Name, address and phone number of your current landlord (if you rent). Most recent mortgage statement (if you own).
- Copies of your W2 for 2013 and 2014
- Full tax returns for 2013 and 2014
- ALL pages of your bank statements for the last two months. Make sure your full name, full account number and bank name appear on the statement.
- Pay stubs for the last 30 days
- Most recent 401k, mutual funds statement (if you have a 401k) with all pages included
- Most recent mutual funds, bonds, and/or stocks account statement
- If applicable: proof from the court you receive or pay alimony and/or child support. Along with divorce/separation and/or custody documentation
- Copy of driver’s license
- Credit report – the loan officer will pull it for you
- Any other credit documents- such as bankruptcy, foreclosure documents.
*Based on the loan program, you will need to bring additional documentation.*
- Statement of Service
- Current orders
- If you’re active duty, you need to complete DD1880 (request for eligibility)
- If you’re a veteran, you need to provide DD214
- Letter from childcare provider, if applicable
- Homebuyer certification
- Most recent 3-year tax returns (2012, 2013, 2014)
- Most recent 3-year W2s (2012, 2013, 2014)
- Two years of signed tax returns with all the tax schedules
- YTD company profit/loss statement