8 Critical Documents You Need to be Pre-Approved for a Loan
May 6th, 2014
8 Critical Documents You Need to be
Pre-Approved for a Loan
Bring these items with you when you meet with a loan officer.
- Name, address and phone number of your current landlord (if you rent)
- Copies of your W2 for 2011, 2012 and 2013
- Full tax returns for 2011, 2012 and 2013
- ALL pages of your bank statements for the last two months. Make sure your full name, full account number and bank name appear on the statement.
- Pay stubs for the last 30 days
- Most recent 401k statement (if you have a 401k) with all pages included
- Credit report -- the loan officer will pull it for you
- If necessary: proof from the court you receive or pay alimony and/or child support